Designed for lifting, handling and transporting of (oil) drums, where the drums have to stay in a upright position. Single clamp application on empty or filled drums. During lifting and transportation the centre of gravity of the drum is always below the lifting point.
- Lightweight design for easy handling in tight spaces between other drums.
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body.
- Equipped with a manual safety lock mechanism so that the clamp is locked in the open position.
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts. Parts available upon request.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to +100°C.
- Standard: EN 13155