Bow type shackle PBSP is a high quality shackle intended for use in demanding environments.
It is supplied with screw pin for quick and easy opening/closing.
Blackline is suitable for use in the entertainment industry and in theatres where the dark surface gives little visual reflection.
The shackle comply to EN 13889 and meets the performance requirements of US Federal Specification RR-C-271 Type IVA Class 2, Grade A.
- Safe – All POWERTEX shackles are manufactured and tested in accordance to EN 13889
- All bodies and bolts marked with batch number for traceability
- The bow is forged in closed dies
- All parts are made from alloy steel being quenched and tempered
- Blackline products are painted to give little visual reflection
- Multilanguage user manuals
- Material: Forged alloy steel, supplied with alloy screw pin.
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX (PT or PTEX) , WLL, CE, size, grade and batch number.
- Finish: Painted black.
- Standard: EN 13889
- Safety factor: 6:1.