Wire rope construction: Verotop S+ is a very flexible rotation-resistant rope with compacted outer strands and extraordinary high breaking strength.
- The strongest of all compacted rotation-resistant ropes.
- Achieves very good bending fatigue results.
- Offers excellent resistance to crushing and abrasion.
- Possesses perfect spooling behavior on multilayer drum.
- Can be used either with or without swivel.
ISO 4309 Rope Category No: All Diameters RCN.23-2
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 12385-4
- Fill factor: 0.742
- Number of Strands: Multistrand
- Tolerance Ø: 2% - 4%
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to quote button