- Galvanized steel wire rope
- Proof load test at twice the nominal load.
- The inner length of a loop is equal to 20 times the diameter of the wire rope.
- The working load limit (WLL) is calculated according to EN 13414-1 / A1. It can be modified according to the class of resistance of the wire rope used (1770 or 1960 MPa).
- Steel wire rope composition and diameter can vary to ensure availability
- Marking: According to standard
(Sizes: 1, 1.5, 2, 42, 46, 50, 54, and 58 are not included in the EN 13411-3.)
- Safety factor: 5:1