What is CertMax+?
CertMax+ is a revolutionary software system for complete certification management of lifting equipment. The database is accessible via the internet - customers can create reports and certificates in real time from any location, eliminating costly documentation systems and potential errors. The system seamlessly takes over the management of lifting equipment inspection and certification, allowing customers to focus on their core business. It significantly reduces costs and ensures that safety is always maintained. CertMax + provides radio frequency identification (RFID), which can also be used to identify and monitor the release of equipment.
Unique RFID chip
Each device can be equipped with a unique RFID chip, which, when scanned with a PDA device identifies the equipment with all relevant information assigned to that specific piece of equipment
Scan with your PDA
Easily read the chip attached to a product. Documents such as detailed test reports, safety instructions or certificates can be accessed via PDAs.
Access to information via the internet
Information is stored in a central database that is fully secure with real-time data displayed continuously. Customers can access their own information 24/7 when logging in with a user ID and password.
Easy control and certification
Lifting equipment must be carefully managed to ensure it is always ready for service. This seemingly simple task can be surprisingly difficult. Lifting devices may be located in several places, and thus may need to be inspected at different times. If certificates and reports are kept in traditional form, they quickly accumulate, taking up valuable space and becoming difficult to control, especially if product history needs to be analysed. Legal regulations in Poland are placing increasing emphasis in the management of lifting equipment. This has increased the workload to such an extent that many people in companies are losing valuable time (and business owners money) trying to manage the problem.
The CertMax+ rental, inspection and certification database is an essential part of managing and inspecting lifting and hoisting equipment. CertMax+ can provide an easily accessible electronic record containing storage, inspection and maintenance history.
Advantages of using CertMax+
Improve your security
- Better information management leads to a safer working environment.
- Traditional solutions are prone to human error and slow response times.
- CertMax has an electronic messaging service that can publish product information instantly.
- Current inspection procedures can be viewed online.
- Products that have been identified as defective are clearly colour-coded so that they are not used by accident.
- An early warning system tells you in advance which products need to be inspected.
Make regulatory compliance easy
- CertMax + has been designed to fully comply with current legislation and legal requirements.
- The EC declaration of conformity can be stored electronically. Printouts are available at the touch of a button.
- A full inspection history of all equipment is easy to find so that audits can be carried out simply and efficiently.
- Risk assessments and fault reports can be produced.
Save time and money
- CertMax+ is an efficient certificate management system that delivers tangible savings.
- Information is stored in a relational database, allowing flexible reporting options from a single data entry procedure.
- Analysis of product history is easier, leading to better decision-making for future orders.
- Inspection schedules for countless products in different locations can be planned more efficiently
- With improved data management, the frequency of inspection schedules for certain items can be reduced and justified.
- CertMax + completely eliminates the need for paper-based systems.
- Data storage costs in this form are eliminated
- Data can be entered directly into any device by inspectors and then downloaded into the system.
- The system is accessible from anywhere.
Easy to use
- CertMax + has been developed in a Windows environment with familiar user-friendly features.
- Online help ensures that users quickly become familiar with the software package.
- Information is presented in a summary format, allowing users to jump to details in a few simple steps.
- Reports can be easily created and downloaded.