The HT55 harness features best-in-class versatility.
It is particularly well suited for building work (ladders, scaffolding, roofing, etc.) thanks to its sternal attachment point.
Comfort is ensured with the X-Pad comfort backrest, the mountaineering style leg loops and the floating side buckles which allow the webbing to slide when moving to increase comfort.
• 1 dorsal attachment point with a large ring to facilitate easy attachment of PPE.
• 1 sternal attachment point: recommended for work on an incline or in a confined space.
• Adjustment buckles: non-removable adjustment bars that prevent slipping of the strap.
• 1 comfort pad X-pad: Breathable and flexible it reduces worker fatigue by more evenly distributing the load.
• 2 comfort leg straps: avoids uncomfortable pulling and tugging.
• 2 link bars: leaves space at the top and bottom of the harness
• 1 sub-pelvic strap for increased comfort
• 4 fall indicators: Improves the safety of the harness.
• AUTOMATIC buckles in option
• Complies with CNB / P / 11.062 for use above 100 kg.
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 361