The KITO LB leverhoist is built with premium grade components and makes it particularly suitable for continious operation under most severe conditions.
Standard lifting height 1.5 m
- Standard supplied with a unique freewheel chain adjusting mechanism with overload protection.
- Rugged and ergonomic lever handle.
- Smooth geared mechanism for effortless handling.
- Robust mechanical load brake increases the safety of the operator.
- Double-reduction gearing requires minimum manual power for operation at full load.
- Open load sheave allows easy inspection and cleaning without dismantling the unit.
- Sealed gears and brake are protected against damage from dust and water.
- Fourfold riveted and forged carbon steel bottom hook.
- Abrasion-resistant nickel-plated load chain V(G100) for high and uniform strength (1000 N/mm2), in accordance with standard DIN EN 818-7
- Friction clutch
- Overload signal
- Wire rope clip
- Shipyard hooks
- Without freewheel mechanism
- Material: High grade Steel housing, nickel-plated load chain, Carbon steel hooks
- Marking: CE-marked
- Warning: Minimum load is needed for the load pressure brake to work correct.
- Safety factor: 4:1
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to quote button