The IPSC10 screw style clamp is suitable for use in positioning, pulling and turning steel plates and sections.
- Available in capacities of 1.5 and 3 metric tons.
- Jaw openings available: 0 to 60mm
- Suitable for steel with a surface hardness up to 300 HV10.
- Forged alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: CE-marked, Logo, WLL, serial number, proofload test date and jaw opening.
- Warning: Not to be used as a lifting clamp.